Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
rommel222
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings to All,
Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References are released:
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/202 ... eferences/
User avatar
Lobster
Posts: 5583
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Third rock from the Sun.

RE: Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References

Post by Lobster »

I imagine many bottles of alcohol and headache remedies were consumed in the course of the research. [:D]
ne nothi tere te deorsum (don't let the bastards grind you down)

If duct tape doesn't fix it then you are not using enough duct tape.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein.
Strelaoz
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 pm

RE: Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References

Post by Strelaoz »

ORIGINAL: Lobster

I imagine many bottles of alcohol and headache remedies were consumed in the course of the research. [:D]


Of all people, you should know about that Nigel!!! [;)]
User avatar
Lobster
Posts: 5583
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm
Location: Third rock from the Sun.

RE: Wargame Design Scheldt '44 Research & References

Post by Lobster »

Sorry, I am not Nigel. [:)]
ne nothi tere te deorsum (don't let the bastards grind you down)

If duct tape doesn't fix it then you are not using enough duct tape.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”