How to build airplanes?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Post Reply
MrLongleg
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: Plymouth, MA, USA

How to build airplanes?

Post by MrLongleg »

I researched several fixed wing planes, but can only build helicopters. I tried building on an airbase, but to no avail. The fixed wing planes never show up.
MrLongleg

Life is too short to drink bad wine ;-)
Destragon
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:27 pm

RE: How to build airplanes?

Post by Destragon »

You need an airbase of the right size for the plane. Only ultralights can be built on level 1 airbases.

Edit: Actually, apparently you don't need any airbase to build planes. I just built some in the middle of a road.
Edit 2: ... but apparently only when you have helicopters/thopters/vtols in that aircraft type, because otherwise the aircraft type doesn't show up in the raise formation screen.
Post Reply

Return to “Shadow Empire”