Spooky problem????

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
User avatar
captskillet
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers

Spooky problem????

Post by captskillet »

Been trying to download some ship art from Spooky's website and am having a problem with one. Specifically the the Alt. Japanese ship pictures vol.2 by Rowlf. Keep getting content blocked and unavialable messages, all other downloads from Spooky have worked well, what gives????? :confused:
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest

Image
mandt
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:47 am

Post by mandt »

Why not drop ol' Spooky an email? If the link is broken, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing.
User avatar
Spooky
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:16 am
Location: Froggy Land
Contact:

Post by Spooky »

The link is now fixed ;)

BTW, I want to renew my thanks to Oleg Mastruko for hosting all the wonderful Rowlf files :)
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25453
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
Originally posted by Spooky
The link is now fixed ;)

BTW, I want to renew my thanks to Oleg Mastruko for hosting all the wonderful Rowlf files :)
Anyone knows anything about "Rowlf" lately?

I hoped he was hired by Matrix/2By3 but judging from WitP
maps he was not... :-(


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

Post by pasternakski »

Originally posted by Apollo11
I hoped he was hired by Matrix/2By3 but judging from WitP
maps he was not... :-(


Leo "Apollo11"


I only hope that he or someone as talented will weigh in with more of that beautiful work. Rowlf's map and ship art have enhanced my UV enjoyment immeasurably.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

Rowlf

Post by Ron Saueracker »

I've been wondering as to his whereabouts as well...hope all is OK with him.:confused:

His name is not registered on forum anymore...
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”