Web sites with War Propaganda Posters

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
HannoMeier
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Web sites with War Propaganda Posters

Post by HannoMeier »

Hi all,

does one of you have some good links to webpages with war propaganda pictures? I found some, bat that couldn't be all.

Regards,

Hanno
User avatar
Muzrub
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold coast
Contact:

Post by Muzrub »

What were the ones you found?.

Please give me an address.


Thanks
Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You better watch out,
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Iraq, and i have seen
Things are not what they seem.


Matrix Axis of Evil
User avatar
HannoMeier
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Post by HannoMeier »

I did a search on "www.google.com"

"war propaganda pictures"
"war propaganda posters"

The "http://www.earthstation1.com/wwii.html" is quite good.

I hope that helps

Regards,

Hanno

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: Hanno Meier ]</p>
MagnusOlsson
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 8:00 am
Location: SWEDEN

Post by MagnusOlsson »

Ecofact
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Montreal

Post by Ecofact »

http://burn.ucsd.edu/scwtable.htm

Posters from the Spanish civil war. From the Republican/Anarchist/Communist side.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”