Game on Custer battles

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
demyansk
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Game on Custer battles

Post by demyansk »

I was looking at a solitaire board game on this but no longer available. However, one of the previous threads/posts a developer had a free game about many different battles. I can’t find the post, can someone send me a link and I’ll check it out thanks
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19764
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by RangerJoe »

You might be thinking of mainsworthy, he has posted links to various games that he has developed.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
ThomasJay
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 11:36 am

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by ThomasJay »

I think RangerJoe is right that mainsworthy has posted a link to one that he's developed.

You can play Jeff Lapkoffs dos Custers Last Command for free here https://archive.org/details/msdos_Custe ... mmand_1995

or his new version Desperate Glory is available here
http://digitalgameworks.com/index.php/desperate-glory/ worth the price imho
User avatar
mainsworthy
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Contact:

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by mainsworthy »

Hi demyansk, if somebody like yourself want a game of mine, I am only to happy to help, I shall put a link to it online sometime today for you, and thankyou for your interest
https://hiphopy.itch.io/

check when you can, I put diff stuff on now and then
User avatar
mainsworthy
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Contact:

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by mainsworthy »

https://l8rpress.itch.io/

ok there it is, and thankyou for your interest it makes my work all the better
https://hiphopy.itch.io/

check when you can, I put diff stuff on now and then
User avatar
demyansk
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by demyansk »

Thanks main, that was the thread I was thinking of, nice job
User avatar
demyansk
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by demyansk »

I guess I just extract them into a new folder, correct? Wow, you make a lot of games
User avatar
mainsworthy
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Contact:

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by mainsworthy »

yes , just unzip the wargame and go into what era you want to play, then either run an the game version with A.I. or run the hotseat game where you play both sides.

Ha yes I have so much time on my hands,
https://hiphopy.itch.io/

check when you can, I put diff stuff on now and then
PoppySummers
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:27 am
Contact:

RE: Game on Custer battles

Post by PoppySummers »

I like testing new games so it's fun for me. You feel like a pioneer in a way. It's great that so many new games are constantly appearing.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”