Looking for experienced IJN opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Mike_B20
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:43 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Looking for experienced IJN opponent

Post by Mike_B20 »

Still looking for IJN opponent.

Scenario 17, variable reinforcements, IJN 140% commitment Allies 100% commitment, FOW, IJN sub doctrine off, allied damage control on, turn length one day.

These and other options open for discussion.
Never give up, never surrender
Mike_B20
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:43 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Mike_B20 »

still looking....c'mon guys, if you are waiting for WITP, it may be quite a while yet

Just click on my profile to send an email
Never give up, never surrender
AmiralLaurent
Posts: 3351
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:53 pm
Location: Near Paris, France

Post by AmiralLaurent »

Hi Mike,

I'm interested. I just won an IJN game agaisnt a quitter so I search another opponent.

Based in France, against an US/Australia-based player I do two turns a day (one morning/one evening) when I'm at home, roughly 10 turns a week as a mean number. Will do more agaisnt an European opponent (possible coordination of evenings)

Your proposal (140/100, etc...) is OK for me. Except that I usually play on very variable reinforcements but I may change this.

If you're interested and don't want to write your e-mail here, send a mail to lrizzott@club-internet.fr. I will reply tonight or tomorrow.

Regards

Laurent

Edited: just watched your profile and seen you're from Sydney, so the proposal is two turns played each day.
Mike_B20
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:43 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Mike_B20 »

Ok, AmiralLaurent, you're on.

Thanks guys, I have enough opponents for now.
Never give up, never surrender
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”