Defensive Pact Bugged?

Moderator: MOD_DW2

Post Reply
MyBlindThirdEye
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Defensive Pact Bugged?

Post by MyBlindThirdEye »

I have been declared war on by two distinct factions a total of three times, and none of my three defense pact factions are joining in to help out. I checked the relationships between my enemies and allies, and there isn't any previous non-aggression pact to stop them helping, and they've got negative relations. I've checked for some sort of Call to Arms diplomatic option, but there doesn't seem to be any. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
battlefield91
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Defensive Pact Bugged?

Post by battlefield91 »

I´ve observed the same: Been in a defensive pact with an AI and they are constantly decleared War on without me joining on their site.
baldamundo
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:58 am

Re: Defensive Pact Bugged?

Post by baldamundo »

Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”