Aponet wanted...

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

Aponet wanted...

Post by Brady »

I am looking for am apponet to play Sceniro 6 "operation MO"

I am looking for 3,4 or more turns per day.

Japanese subdoctern off.

Fog of War-yes

Advanced Wheater-yes

Alleied damage controll-yes

Rienforcements (both)-Variable

Allied and Japanese ship cometment-100%

Turn Cycle-1

I would like to play as the Japanese but I can go either way, I am kinda new at this having only played one PBEM game so far.

My E-Mail is: bradys5@hotmail.com



__________________
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

Post by Brady »

Still looking for an apponet:)
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

Post by Brady »

OK, I got a Match, ty:)
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”