[FIXED][1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
boogabooga
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 am

[FIXED][1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by boogabooga »

As title says. My 3D View is always static and does not seem to update in time.
The boogabooga doctrine for CMO: Any intentional human intervention needs to be able to completely and reliably over-ride anything that the AI is doing at any time.
thewood1
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by thewood1 »

Mickeys91
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by Mickeys91 »

thewood1 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 pm Posted here also.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 0&t=385408
I have same issue. Other post does not seem to have any answers. I tried downloading new Tacview and reinstall CMO and still same issue. Does yours work fine with the beta?
thewood1
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by thewood1 »

I don't use tacview. Haven't tried it in the beta. Kast time I used it was in the general release a while ago.
Mickeys91
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by Mickeys91 »

thewood1 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 pm I don't use tacview. Haven't tried it in the beta. Kast time I used it was in the general release a while ago.
I see. Well I reinstalled CMO it works fine with the Steam version but not with newest beta and still have same issue as it seems a few others do as well. Hopefully will be looked at I tend to use it a lot gives a good Situational awareness.
boogabooga
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 am

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by boogabooga »

This is still an issue in 1263.1.
The boogabooga doctrine for CMO: Any intentional human intervention needs to be able to completely and reliably over-ride anything that the AI is doing at any time.
Easy301
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:01 am
Location: Currently Seattle Originally Chicago.

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by Easy301 »

On the latest stable steam release Tacview updates fine BUT expired/vanished units and weapons stay present regardless of the Tacview version.
pclaurent
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by pclaurent »

+1
Same issue with 1265.1. Tacview doesnt refesh, just a static snapshot when launched.
User avatar
Deserere
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Re: [1158.2] Tacview is static in all scenarios

Post by Deserere »

Hi, thanks for highlight this issue.
As answered in this post
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 0&t=386138
is now fixed.
It will be in the next update release
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”