[Wish Feature] Transport of supplies - maintenance

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

[Wish Feature] Transport of supplies - maintenance

Post by Japo32 »

The other day I was playing a mission where I had to make ASW. Of course we know it will leave the areas full of sonobouys, and they will be all unlimited unless there is a LUA that changes that.
In any case I saw a youtube video of sonobuoys and it said that it is an expensive method of searching for a submarine and there is a more cheap one with the MAD.

So I was going to ask for a future update with limited sonobuoys, and better mission control to not deploy all using some kind of sonobuoy deployed per hour number... for example. But then I realized.... Ok ask is free and they can say no, so just ask:

What if CMO has the option in future to count and make transport of supplies. Food, mechanic parts, Sonobuoys, injured to be translated to hospitals and new pilots-soldiers to bring to the battle area. So missions between land bases and carriers, or distance places.
Of course the creator of the mission could put the "unlimited" number, but I think plan the supplies missions would be fun also.
thewood1
Posts: 10420
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

Re: [Wish Feature] Transport of supplies - maintenance

Post by thewood1 »

If you have a suggestion for a feature, there is an entire thread devoted to feature requests. This is the tech support forum.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”