[WAD] Surge air operations

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

[WAD] Surge air operations

Post by Japo32 »

I discovered that we can change the air operations tempo to Surge.
I do it but instead of the 3 hours to change the weapons it says in the arm menus, it still stays 20 hours... even I rearm it again. What a I doing wrong?

Thanks!
User avatar
Gizzmoe
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:36 am
Location: Germany

Re: Surge airoperations

Post by Gizzmoe »

Was the aircraft already readying in Sustained tempo? If so, changing the tempo to Surge does indeed not change the rearm time back to Surge times when you rearm it. A workaround is to play from within the editor, then you can set the Time to Ready in the air ops window.
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Surge airoperations

Post by Japo32 »

I see... Thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”