My new avatar...

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

My new avatar...

Post by KG Erwin »

...is just an experiment. If this particularly offends anyone, forgive me, and I will change it. A nice USMC EGA would probably be more appropriate for me, if I can find one. This one seems a bit much, but KG Erwin IS a notional SS Kampfgruppe for SPWaW long campaigns.
Image
User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

OK, I changed it...

Post by KG Erwin »

This is better than the SS runes I had before.
Image
Egg_Shen
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:15 am
Location: North Korea

Post by Egg_Shen »

nah don't worry about it, you should have seen my avatars, now they were nice!!:cool:
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”