CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
LaughingBuccaneer
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:35 pm

CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by LaughingBuccaneer »

Chances are I'm not the only one who is getting 'fed up' with the previews to the War Planner Update when all
I want to know is upon what date I can logon and download the CMO War Planner Update.

So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?
KnightHawk75
Posts: 1850
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by KnightHawk75 »

?? It's available by using the beta branch if you can't wait.

Hopefully only when they feel it's ready/mature enough will it get released, patience grasshopper.
Kushan04
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:27 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by Kushan04 »

LaughingBuccaneer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 pm So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?
Not unless you ask nicely.
BDukes
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by BDukes »

Kushan04 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 pm
LaughingBuccaneer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 pm So unless it's a closely guarded secret ?? - can Matrix Games simply name the date it will become available ?
Not unless you ask nicely.
Can we please have a launch date? I'm bored.

M
" You have to be realistic about these things." ~Logan Ninefingers
Bashkire
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by Bashkire »

I'll throw my hat into the ring here.

I'm not too fussed that we don't have it yet - I'm more than happy to wait - what's more annoying is that a release date was mentioned and then elapsed without comment.
I'm very pleased that they're spending more time on it to bash out any bugs and make sure that we have the best product available, but I do think that if a date is given then it should be adhered to or that it should be mentioned that it wont be met.

However; keep up the good work devs! I'm really looking forward to this one!
BDukes
Posts: 2778
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by BDukes »

Looks like January 24th, according to Tea Time.

https://youtu.be/HGqeoMHU4yU?t=1323

Mike
" You have to be realistic about these things." ~Logan Ninefingers
Dimitris
Posts: 15992
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by Dimitris »

Confirmed.
User avatar
coolts
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 am
Location: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Re: CMO War Planner - PLEASE just give us the launch date !!

Post by coolts »

Just play the beta. Then when it releases, change steam to current branch. There are bugs sure, but nothing game breaking so far that I've encountered.
"Gauls! We have nothing to fear; except perhaps that the sky may fall on our heads tomorrow. But as we all know, tomorrow never comes!!" - Chief Vitalstatistix
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”