First off: How do you set up alternating emissions? Say you've got a a couple helos and/or FF far from a formation on picket patrol, and you want them to alternate turning their radars (or sonar) on for a few seconds each, then silent for awhile. Also, how about helos alternating using their dipping sonar while another moves?
Second: Do sonar and OECM follow intermittent EMCON rules? A unit's note on what a unit is doing only ever says 'Emitting' or 'Silent,' so I'm not entirely sure
what is emitting. Plus I would like to use intermittent (and alternating) sonar and OECM.
Third: Pretty sure I read (where?

) that for intermittent EMCON to work, units have to be set to Active. However, in my gameplay they have to be set to Passive. If they're set to Active they continuously transmit. (I may rather have heard that in one of P Gatcomb's videos.) ............ I guess that's not a question, just a note of incongruity.