Game clock freezes

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
ryanfalafel
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:45 pm

Game clock freezes

Post by ryanfalafel »

Hey there,

I've been having an issue where the game clock stops entirely while playing. I can't seem to figure it out. I was originally playing on the new 64-bit release and was experiencing the issue frequently so tried going back to the 32-bit and sadly still can't shake it.

I should mention that though the clock freezes, the interface itself is responsive. I can select units, edit missions, etc. Just can't move the clock forward.

I am attempting to attach a save file but being told it's an invalid file type. With some guidance I could gladly provide it.

Thank you.
henry1611
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: Game clock freezes

Post by henry1611 »

Sounds similar to the issue I reported here https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... fe90ac9fad

You need to .zip the save file in order to upload to forum.
pzxcefe1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 am

Re: Game clock freezes

Post by pzxcefe1 »

I have the same bugs,this bugs apperas in the 1305.19 ver,request fixing.
ryanfalafel
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:45 pm

Re: Game clock freezes

Post by ryanfalafel »

henry1611 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:07 am Sounds similar to the issue I reported here https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... fe90ac9fad

You need to .zip the save file in order to upload to forum.
Thank you!

Zipped save attached.
Attachments
clockfreeze.zip
(622.55 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”