SPWaW 7.1 on CD

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
Paratrooper
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:29 pm
Location: descending on Stockholm

SPWaW 7.1 on CD

Post by Paratrooper »

Is there anyway I can aquire SPWaW 7.1 on a CD? If anyone could burn a copy on a CD for me, I would financially compensate them for the CD, S&H, etc.
ImageOi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa!
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

I'm your man

Your cd would contain all the best Steel Panthers files out there. SPWaW latest version plus all known patches.

Includes additionally SPWW2 and SPMBT as well (because you might like them too).

I also include Panzer Leo's H2H mod which has a lot of fans.

PM with your interest.

I require nothing more than 5 bucks (canadian) in advance to get that cd in the mail to ya.

I have lost count now of how many I have sent, but I have not yet found a place on the planet that is to far away eh.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Paratrooper
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:29 pm
Location: descending on Stockholm

Post by Paratrooper »

Thanks Les! :) PM on the way.
ImageOi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”