Fort level near Stalingrad doesn't go up

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderator: Joel Billings

Post Reply
User avatar
Falkenhausen
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:28 am

Fort level near Stalingrad doesn't go up

Post by Falkenhausen »

I'm currently playing a slightly modified version of 42 Stalingrad campaign. I find that fort level of some hexes near stalingrad simply don't go above level 1 even with excess amount of supply(in save turn 44). I wonder whether it's due to modification or not. Here's the save, one is on 34 turn and the other one is on 44 turn.
Attachments
2024Stalingrad2.7z
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
故上兵伐谋,其次伐交,其次伐兵,其下攻城。
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33777
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

Re: Fort level near Stalingrad doesn't go up

Post by Joel Billings »

Units in assault HQs will not build over level 1.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”