LV scenario won't load

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
coldframe
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:38 pm

LV scenario won't load

Post by coldframe »

Trying to start the scenario The Road Ahead (hitting the continue button after the briefing) causes the error message to run at the bottom of the page: "Error: Unable to load oobxxx data" and after a series of oob numbers I am dumped back to the start screen.

I have the patch. This is the first problem of any type I have encountered. Any suggestions?
click boom
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 3:02 am

same here LV

Post by click boom »

I also have the same problem.Out of desperation installed patches.I have the new downloaded version.

Help?
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”