North Korean tank commanders try an MRE

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
Neilster
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:52 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia

North Korean tank commanders try an MRE

Post by Neilster »

This is quite funny. I'm ex-ADF (Australian Defence Force) and I quite liked our rat-packs. Some blokes didn't and I'd collect the unused ones to use for camping. Mind you, I didn't have to eat them for weeks at a time. I was in the RAAF and we'd only have three day combat exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6jhs66wwHg
Cheers, Neilster
gamer78
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 am

Re: North Korean tank commanders try an MRE

Post by gamer78 »

Youtube comment 'back in the 70s, they also came with cigarettes' is interesting. I remember 25 years ago during army duty, one of the old soldier in the army camp, who was in Korean War -Turkish brigade under 25th infantry US div- have said during Korean War US soldiers have even cigarettes supplied.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”