Railroad bug

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
Umonry
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Railroad bug

Post by Umonry »

Not sure if this has been reported but I am playing the Grand Campaign --- it seems like railroads are no longer working the way I remember it from a few years ago. Now it seems like the game is moving the units like they are in march-mode.

Am I missing something? Its been about 2 maybe 3 years ago I last played. Looks like I have Version 1.8.11.26a of the game.
User avatar
Bo Rearguard
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:08 pm
Location: Basement of the Alamo

Re: Railroad bug

Post by Bo Rearguard »

Do these units you are trying to move via railroad display in the unit information menu as being in Strategic Move (RR) mode? Or is it greyed-out?

RR mode.jpg
RR mode.jpg (6.62 KiB) Viewed 109 times
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist ...." Union General John Sedgwick, 1864
Chris21wen
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Cottesmore, Rutland

Re: Railroad bug

Post by Chris21wen »

Umonry wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 1:07 am Not sure if this has been reported but I am playing the Grand Campaign --- it seems like railroads are no longer working the way I remember it from a few years ago. Now it seems like the game is moving the units like they are in march-mode.

Am I missing something? Its been about 2 maybe 3 years ago I last played. Looks like I have Version 1.8.11.26a of the game.
Not as far as I know.

Screen shot and a more info on the problem is need.
Umonry
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Re: Railroad bug

Post by Umonry »

Never mind - my memory is totally crap.

I was trying to use the "Move" button to railroad the units. Forgot that railroads require Strategic Move.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”