[1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
BDukes
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

[1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Post by BDukes »

Hi All

The first sub-category row for each category isn't inheriting the value from the Unspecified row on the WRA form. Expected behavior is inheritance.

To replicate. Go to Unit or Mission WRA and change the unspecified category and notice the changes to all but the first subcategory.
WRAForm1StentryinShooterSubcategorynotInheritingodown.png
WRAForm1StentryinShooterSubcategorynotInheritingodown.png (288.34 KiB) Viewed 389 times
Attachments
WRA Form Non Inheritance of 1st Row of Category Example.zip
(293.88 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
" You have to be realistic about these things." ~Logan Ninefingers
Knightpawn
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2024 12:28 pm

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Post by Knightpawn »

I always thought this was intentional (and I like it for that reason) so that expending weapons to sink tiny boats was a deliberate, rather than automated, choice
BDukes
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Post by BDukes »

Knightpawn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:32 am I always thought this was intentional (and I like it for that reason) so that expending weapons to sink tiny boats was a deliberate, rather than automated, choice
Ok leave as is because Knightpawn like's it. I'm ok with that.

Mike
" You have to be realistic about these things." ~Logan Ninefingers
User avatar
blu3s
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:45 am

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Post by blu3s »

I think that "Inherit" value comes from the values in the DB and not from the "parent" category itself.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”