Disabling sound in SP:WaW

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
alarpe
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:00 am

Disabling sound in SP:WaW

Post by alarpe »

Hi all!

1st I'd like to say that this is a great game. But to the point...

Can I disable the sounds of the game? I would like to listen to MP3's while playing.

When I play a song and I start the game the menu shows up fine, then the intromovie shows up fine, but then nothing. It just goes back to the menu... No crash or anything, it just doesn't start.

Any ideas?
troopie
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Post by troopie »

Go into the preferences screen, and turn sound off.

troopie

------------------
Pamwe Chete
Pamwe Chete
alarpe
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:00 am

Post by alarpe »

D'oh!

Maybe I should have just checked 1st.

But thanks for the reply... :-)
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”