SPWAW - Metric?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
drdespair
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:45 am

SPWAW - Metric?

Post by drdespair »

Just curious is there is any way to change the data to metric? I am not realy upto speed with all these MPHs and yards and ....

Thanks!
Voriax
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sat May 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Finland

Post by Voriax »

That's why I use hexes...by pressing '@' you can change the range data from hexes -> yards -> metric

Voriax
Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

For some reason if I use yards or meters the game does not display unit firing information completely.
What, me worry?
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”