Music

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
NiitakaYamaNobora
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Italy

Music

Post by NiitakaYamaNobora »

I have SPWAW 7.1 + patch + mud enhancer + Lili Marleen that replace the main music, but i have not find the presentation music, so i can't replace it with other (i like the presentation music of the version 4.0, but not the music of the 7.1 !)
What is the number of presentation music in the sounds' folder ?
Svennemir
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Svennemir »

Erm, I would sort the files after size, then conclude which ones must be music files. You can find out which is the right one by moving them into another directory until the menu music doesn't play when SPWAW is started. Then just move the others back and substitue whatever music you'd like.

Personally I use Winamp in the background instead so the music doesn't change in the middle of something.

I'd say it's rather optimistic to assume that someone knows exactly which file is the right one :)
NiitakaYamaNobora
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Italy

Post by NiitakaYamaNobora »

I have try yet ALL the music files in the sound folder, but i haven't found it
:(
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”