IJN looking for short PBEM scenario

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
redman1
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:55 pm

IJN looking for short PBEM scenario

Post by redman1 »

email me at chrisuvpbem "at" yahoo.com

I'm interested in scenarios 1-5, or 8-9. No particular preference, and we can work out the details on the settings. None of these scenarios are longer than 3 months, and many are far shorter.

I'd also prefer someone who is or who is willing to register on the Blitz UV ladder to get rated.
"Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist!"
User avatar
redman1
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:55 pm

RE: IJN looking for short PBEM scenario

Post by redman1 »

Thanks for the quick response. I've got an opponent now.
"Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist!"
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”