Command HQ

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
sapperland
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Albuquerque,NM,USA

Command HQ

Post by sapperland »

This is a DOS based game that came out around 10 years ago. Does anyone know where I can download it from?
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Have you tried Underdogs yet?
they have a massive sum of old games that are downloadable.

I think this is one of them
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
Resisti
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Livorno, Italy

Post by Resisti »

Here you are the link:

http://tuol.cjb.net/
Federico "Resisti" Doveri
bobaloo000
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat May 19, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Jackson, NJ

Post by bobaloo000 »

Funny you should mention this game. I just went through a box of old games and found this one on 5 1/4 inch floppies. If you want I can send them to you. If you could burn them onto a CD even better, I no longer have an old floppy drive.

bobaloo000@yahoo.com
Mister I'm not a boy no I'm a man/and I believe in the promised land...
sapperland
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Albuquerque,NM,USA

Post by sapperland »

Thanks for the help. I found the game at "theunderdogs" I don't have a 5 1/4 drive, but thanks for the offer bobaloo000.

Steve
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”