Brady name this 100

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
Raverdave
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Melb. Australia

Brady name this 100

Post by Raverdave »

Brady, your 100th "Name this" is going to have to be a really really good one![:)]
Image


Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Brady »

Hmmmm, Name This...(100) will be the day I get My New PC (Thursday), Defentaly reasion to celeberate[:)]

I have been thinking about it though I will see what I can dig up[:)]
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Brady »

I have been their before though, a couple times:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/s ... did=120281
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
stubby331
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by stubby331 »

What about the Australian War Memorial Photo research Database

http://www.awm.gov.au/database/collection.asp
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
User avatar
GBirkn
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 11:54 am
Location: the briny deep

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by GBirkn »

"Name this 805"? Wow, now that's impressive. (Say, I don't suppose you used the same sequence on that board as you do on this one? I could look really smart for a change . . . )
"War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let's give them all they want." -- Gen. W. T. Sherman
User avatar
Brady
Posts: 6084
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Location: Oregon,USA

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Brady »

stubby331, while I generaly dont like to admit whear I get the picks, I will say I have been their a few times[:)] It is an excelent sight.


GBirkn, No I use different picks on the AH sight, on that forum I can post pikcs covering the entire war, one a day like this sight, though I took a couple months of hear and their, this year I took about a month off from the AH Name This.
Image


SCW Beta Support Team

Beta Team Member for:

WPO
PC
CF
AE
WiTE

Obi-wan Kenobi said it best: A lot of the reality we perceive depend on our point of view
User avatar
GBirkn
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 11:54 am
Location: the briny deep

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by GBirkn »

I figured as much -- but just trying to search back 700 odd days through that forum would have been enough to keep any of us from finding anything, I bet. Thanks for the interesting pictures, though, I've enjoyed puzzling them out.
"War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let's give them all they want." -- Gen. W. T. Sherman
User avatar
Luskan
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Down Under

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Luskan »

You should post a black and white picture of yourself in khaki with a bayonet and a beret on, and then watch the answers come flooding in from people who think you date back to WW2!
With dancing Bananas and Storm Troopers who needs BBs?ImageImage
Delphinium
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:39 am
Location: United Kingdom (England)

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Delphinium »

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

Brady, your 100th "Name this" is going to have to be a really really good one![:)]

How about...........

Image
Attachments
namethis100.jpg
namethis100.jpg (3.44 KiB) Viewed 531 times
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Nikademus »

I suggest posting a pic of your refridgerator so that we can try to guess the types of leftovers therin. [:'(]
User avatar
Jonny_B
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm
Location: Dunnellon, Florida

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Jonny_B »

[:D][:D][font="Times New Roman"][/font]

Try this picture, name all three Airplanes:

Image
Attachments
Seafire He..t Raiden.jpg
Seafire He..t Raiden.jpg (48.99 KiB) Viewed 531 times
Aqua Team Hunger Force
3rd Infantry Division (mech)
Rock of the Marne
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by kaleun »

Hurricane, Wildcat, and I'm missing out on the stumpy fat b*****r on the top right[&:]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
Jonny_B
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm
Location: Dunnellon, Florida

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Jonny_B »

[font="Times New Roman"][/font]

Hint:

Middle left: Seafire

Bottom: Hellcat

Top right: ????????????????
Aqua Team Hunger Force
3rd Infantry Division (mech)
Rock of the Marne
Cpl Agarn
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Crystal Lake Illinois

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Cpl Agarn »

A captured Jap J2M "Jack"
User avatar
Jonny_B
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm
Location: Dunnellon, Florida

RE: Brady name this 100

Post by Jonny_B »

[:)][:)][:)][font="Times New Roman"][/font]

Mr. Cpl. Agarn:

Excellent, a captured Raiden, after the end of WWII.
Aqua Team Hunger Force
3rd Infantry Division (mech)
Rock of the Marne
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”