Raiders's Site?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
marklaker
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Florida

Raiders's Site?

Post by marklaker »

What happened to Wild Bill and The Raider's Site? Has it become OBE as a result of the demise of The Gamers Net? If I recall correctly there were scenarios posted exclusive to this site. Will the site be resurrected or are there plans to shift SPWAW material from this site to some of the other very fine support sites (re: Tankhead's, The Armor Site, etc.)?

I gleaned a lot of useful material - scens, maps, utilities, training aids, etc. - from this site and enjoyed it immensely. Thanks to the Raiders for their time and effort!
Figmo
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun May 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by Figmo »

The Raiders WILL be back!!

I read a few things about it but don't know much. It must be "Top Secret"!! I have a feeling they will be better than ever when they come back - I can hardly wait!!

Maybe we can trick the Wild One into leaking some info!!! :D

Figmo
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Thanks, Figmo. We are coming back, and with a BANG!

Just as soon as the new site opens, Mark, we'll be right back in the thick of things.

We were caught by surprise, but we will improvise and overcome.

Give us about two weeks and I think you'll be pleased!

Thanks for asking. That means a lot!

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”