Any mirrors still have 4.5 full for download?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
medlinke
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 8:00 am

Any mirrors still have 4.5 full for download?

Post by medlinke »

Hi,

I've searched and searched and I can't find any. Does anyone know of any off the top of their heads?

Thanks
Keith
medlinke@msu.edu
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

ftp.edome.net/demot/strategia_ja_sotapelit/steel_panthers_waw_v4_5_complete.exe
medlinke
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 8:00 am

Post by medlinke »

Thank you so much! I will definately enjoy getting this out of the way so I can have a smaller download when 5.0 comes out!

Thanks again
Keith
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”