SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
Hexed Gamer
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:31 am

SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW

Post by Hexed Gamer »

Yep found that out this morning.

Get it here.

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm
There is only one Hexed Gamer
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Les_s_Place
User avatar
Hertston
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:45 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW

Post by Hertston »

Great stuff.... and it runs beautifully in XP, in my case anyway (the blurb suggests there might be problems, but does tell you how to fix them).
Billy2003s
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:27 am
Location: Airdrie, Scotland
Contact:

RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW

Post by Billy2003s »

Hi Guyus I don't suppose you would no of anyone with information about Steel Panthers III Brigade Command, Friend and I have been playing this game over the past few years he has now gone and bought a new PC which will not run the game?

ta much
regards
Billy
User avatar
Hexed Gamer
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:31 am

RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW

Post by Hexed Gamer »

Steel Panthers 3 Brigade Combat aka SP3 does play in XP for me on a rather ordinary system (I have an 800 celeron with oodles of ram and blah video and sound cards).

But although I can load it run it and all that, I have found the usual Mouse fixes for SPMBT and SPWW2 from the SP Camo guys, don't appear to influence the situation (might be I just have not tried all the solutions yet).

I have found though, that it can even get snitty with me when trying to load it on a slightly similar machine but running Win 98 SE too.

Your conditions might vary, but like I said, I can get it running and sounds operational, mut the mouse hassle really ruins the fun factor instantly.

I have also tried the Online version SP3 I got from a friend, same conditons were present though.
There is only one Hexed Gamer
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Les_s_Place
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”