CTD`s in training missions

Starshatter: The Gathering Storm extends the classic space sim by combining fighter and starship combat in a single dynamic campaign game.
Post Reply
Black Cat
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:46 pm

CTD`s in training missions

Post by Black Cat »

I getting CTD`s in the training missions. When I crash the plane I get a CTD.

When I crash the plane and get taken back to the menu to restart it sometimes CTD`s.

When I try and load the mission it sometimes CTD`s.

I have installed the last patch.

Also a written text would help while in the game tutorial since while your in mouse steereing you can`t access and advance the ingame messages box .
rkhigdon
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:30 pm

RE: CTD`s in training missions

Post by rkhigdon »

There is an updated patch in the works that takes care of the CTD. Should be out early in the week.

As for mouselook mode, just toggle in and out using the "~" key.
Keith
Post Reply

Return to “Starshatter: The Gathering Storm”