Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
Lonewolf44
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:35 am

Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Post by Lonewolf44 »

I haven't been able to install WitP yet (on a Dell 8500 Inspiron) - when the install gets to the ART.zip file, I get the following error message:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific\ART\ART.zip
A decompression error has been detected. (#7)

File CRC mismatch – Data integrity error

When I get the Abort Retry Ignore option, Ignoring fails to load the files, and I get the mouse.bmp error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
If the end doesn't justify the means, what does?
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 7273
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana

RE: Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Post by Nomad »

Did you download this? It certainly sounds like a corrupted file.
User avatar
Lonewolf44
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:35 am

RE: Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Post by Lonewolf44 »

Well, I did download it to a removable disk. When I tried to load it on a different laptop today - my Dell at work - it installed - and runs - perfectly.

Not the same model Dells, but the same WitP file. Still won't load on this one.
If the end doesn't justify the means, what does?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”