WitP vs UV any better?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
buzard
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:23 am

WitP vs UV any better?

Post by buzard »

I got UV and tried to play it for a month. However I seemed to
keep running into problems and finally gave up. Is WitP any
better as far as bugs go or same engine same problems?

The last big problem I had was a Japanese attack force that came
to a stop due to lack of supplies. Of course they had supply
units with them. Even though I posted the problem here I never
got an answer as to what you had to do to make supply units,
supply!

buzard
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”