31 Games for Trade/Giveaway! All Kinds!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

31 Games for Trade/Giveaway! All Kinds!

Post by MP-5 »

I have these games That I want to get rid of. I am willing to trade to anyone. If you are interested in any of these games : E-mail me at tmegafortress@hotmail.com and tell me what games you have that you are willing to trade. I am looking for the following: X-Com Games!! Jagged Alliance 2, Fighting Steel, any wargames or strategy games, and Fallout (any issue, US Version. I am willing to trade for others but these are the ones I want the most. Now here are my Games (All are CD-ROM unless otherwise Stated) and All are US Version. Best Offer/First Come First Served. If only one person wants a game I am willing to give it away.
1.Talonsoft's Battle of Britain
2.Flying Corps Gold
3.Janes Israeli Air Force +50th Anniversary CD
4.Janes F-15
5.101: 101st Airborne in Normandy
6.A-10 Cuba!
7.Police Quest Swat!
8.Agile Warrior F-111X
9.Commandos:Beyond the Call of Duty and Behind Enemy Lines
10.Nascar Racing 2
11. A-10 Tank Killer 2:Silent Thunder
12.U.S. Navy Fighters Gold
13. iF-16
14.Janes AH-64 Longbow
15. NBA Jam TE
16. Browning Duck Hunting
17.Nine Game CD-ROM:RoboCop 3-D, F-29 Retaliator, Push-Over, Epic, PaperBoy 2,
Might and Magic 2, D/Generation, Contraption Zack, and Chessmaster 2100
18.Witchaven 2: Blood Vengeance
19.USNF 97
20. Trophy Bass
21.Emergency: Fighters for Life
22. Warzone 5, includs Fighter Wing, Starship, Harpoon Classic, No Greater Glory, and Pacific Islands
23.Comanche 3
24. Civil War Generals 2
25. Star Wars X-Wing Fighter(Floppy)
26.Sub Battle Simulator (Floppy)
27. F-16 Combat Pilot(Floppy)
28. CornCob 3-D (Floppy)
29.Raptor(Floppy First Episode)
30.Line Wars 2 (Floppy)
31. Rodeo Games (Floppy)
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Figmo
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun May 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by Figmo »

I have seen some of the ones you want in "Bargain Bins". I would be willing to get one for you and send it to you if you will reimburse me. Where are you located?

If that goes well I could do more.

Figmo
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”