Upgrade Paths For Aircraft

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
ctid98
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:35 pm

Upgrade Paths For Aircraft

Post by ctid98 »

I'm sure its been covered before.......

I have a group of Balo's that have an upgrade path to B-17C's, unfortunately the C's are no longer being produced and I have 20 of them sat in the replacement pool. Surely I should be allowed to upgrade beyond the 'C's' if planes are available for the next upgrade beyond them. Without this these planes will sit out the war...... [:(]
---------------------
Tora! Tora! Tora!
User avatar
pry
Posts: 938
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:19 am
Location: Overlooking Galveston Bay, Texas

RE: Upgrade Paths For Aircraft

Post by pry »

Just set them to auto upgrade and forget about them, if the computer is used to control the upgrade it will skip a step (manually you can only do one at a time) and when enough B-17E's are in the pool this group will upgrade directly from B-18 to B-17E skipping the C version.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”