Excellent Christmas!!

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

Excellent Christmas!!

Post by rogueusmc »

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

She's only got one daughter so you guys are SOL...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
ckk
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Pensacola Beach FL

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by ckk »

Lucky dog[:@][:(][:D]
User avatar
Tankerace
Posts: 5408
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Stillwater, OK, United States

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by Tankerace »

Jeez.... my whole conception of mother-in-laws is totally smashed..... [:D]
Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.
User avatar
W Thorne_MatrixForum
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:11 am
Location: Houston

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by W Thorne_MatrixForum »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

She's only got one daughter so you guys are SOL...[:D]



My mother in law gives me Crown Royal[;)]
User avatar
Admiral Scott
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Syracuse, NY USA

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by Admiral Scott »

How would she know about WITP in the first place?
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by rogueusmc »

My fiance' hooked her up with potential brownie points...[8D]
ORIGINAL: Admiral Scott

How would she know about WITP in the first place?
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
mlees
Posts: 2263
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:14 am
Location: San Diego

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by mlees »

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

Looks like she was trying to avoid having to get you that wide screen TV.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!
Just wait until she's the real deal for awhile and check in with us. They love ya for taking daughter dear out of the "Old Maid Olympics," but all too soon want to sign you up for the
"Judge Ye Harshly Cup."
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
2ndACR
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:32 am
Location: Irving,Tx

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by 2ndACR »

You got it made. But I got everyone beat hands down. My GF lets me play WITP as long as I want 98% of the time. Keeps me out of trouble, her words.

Course it also has to do with the fact that I let her spend as much as she wants 98% of the time without a complaint. And that really gets expensive at times. But worth it.
User avatar
captskillet
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by captskillet »

Lucky Guy!!!! [:D]
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest

Image
User avatar
Genisis
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Bournemouth.UK

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by Genisis »

I think i'll go and sulk in my sons Spiderman tent[:(]
Put it away it might rain!
User avatar
2ndACR
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:32 am
Location: Irving,Tx

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by 2ndACR »

I could make everyone feel like that if I told why I GOT the perfect woman. But why ruin their Xmas.[:D]
User avatar
donkuchi19
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by donkuchi19 »

My Mother-In-Law got me a new 80 GB external hard drive. Now I can download all of the other Matrix Games that I can buy with the money I got for Christmas.
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

I could make everyone feel like that if I told why I GOT the perfect woman. But why ruin their Xmas.[:D]

Excellent story I must say.[&o]
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
ltfightr
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:46 am
Location: Little Rock AR
Contact:

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Post by ltfightr »

Mine got me Starshatter and Battles in Normandy [&o]
Support the Boy Scouts buy Popcorn!
http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts ... id=3133025
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”