Corrupt Stero sound file?? CRC

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Gremlin58
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Boston MA

Corrupt Stero sound file?? CRC

Post by Gremlin58 »

Anybody else getting error when unzipping the new stereo sound file? I keep getting a CRC error...... I've downloaded it twice (thank god for broadband) same thing each time.

I tried winzip for windows, pkunzip for dos, and the latest Winrar......

Help!!!!!
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I installed that file into my C:\Temp file. Once installed, I transferred it to my SPWAW\Snd directory. I had no problem.

I'm at a loss as to tell you what to do to get it, my friend...Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”