Opponent wanted-Long Scen.15/16

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
Gen.Hoepner
Posts: 3636
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: italy

Opponent wanted-Long Scen.15/16

Post by Gen.Hoepner »

Hi,


as some of you already know( those who follow the AAR forum) i've 1 PBEM running as Japanese and i'm really enjoying it. I'd like to have one more match running on the allied side.


I suggest the following house rules:

1 japanese port attack on turn 1
no TF creation for the allies on turn 1
No movements of planes during turn 1
No USSR attack for the Japanese
free hands in China

Sub Doc both ON
Surprise on
every other realism option on

Any one is interested?
PM or email me or reply to this thread

I can play 3-5 turns per day( many more in the week end).

Thanks in advance

EDIT TO SAY:

i forgot to tell you that i'd like to play Lemur's or Tanaka 's Mod
Image
forranger
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Switzerland

RE: Opponent wanted-Long Scen.15/16

Post by forranger »

Do you insist on playing a mod scenario?

We're in the the same time-zone, I can do turns during the day (freelancer working mainly from home) and I want to start a new scen. 15 as jap. My initial turn is almost ready and I have worked myself quite into the standard scenario 15, so I'd hate to be forced to invest time getting familiar with a mod scenario and entering initial orders from scratch.....

Another point is that I'd like to play with sub doctrines off.

I'd be happy to link up with you for a fast developping game. Please PM me if you're interested.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. (Rommel)
User avatar
Gen.Hoepner
Posts: 3636
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: italy

RE: Opponent wanted-Long Scen.15/16

Post by Gen.Hoepner »

Sorry mate, but i have to drop this inquiry for a player.
I'll be very busy with job and won't have any spare time left for the next two months.

Thanks anyway for answering.

Hoepner
Image
forranger
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Switzerland

RE: Opponent wanted-Long Scen.15/16

Post by forranger »

No problem. Maybe some other time. [:)]


EDITED:
Please no more game requests from other players. I'm fully committed by now and have no more capacities. Thanks. [:)]
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. (Rommel)
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”