Can't Download the Game...Please Help

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
vahauser
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:38 pm
Location: Texas

Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Post by vahauser »

I've been trying for over a week to download the game from the mirror sites listed. I've tried every single mirror site on multiple occasions over and over again and have never been able to progress more than 14MB (out of 425MB) before the download freezes.

Does ANYBODY have a reliable mirror site to download the game???

Or better yet, does anybody have the zipped game on CD they can send me???

Please help.
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Post by Goblin »

I have one on CD. I was going to send it to Hawk, but he managed to get thru on a mirror.

email me at goblin@spwaw.com


Goblin
User avatar
vahauser
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:38 pm
Location: Texas

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Post by vahauser »

Goblin,

I was able to finally download the game. I also put it on a CD to send to anybody who needs one. Thank you for your generous offer.

--Victor
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Post by Goblin »

Anytime bro.[:)]


Goblin
Paranormalix
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:20 pm
Location: Finland

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Post by Paranormalix »

Get download manager. Superb when using dial-up, useful using broadband.

www.getright.com

I use Getright, but there are several other programs that are also good.
" One size fits all : .50 " "unknown"
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”