Corrupt OOB message

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
deggo
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Contact:

Corrupt OOB message

Post by deggo »

Would anyone be kind enough to send me the complete current 6.1 OOB's? I seem to have corrupted mine somehow. I haven't edited them in anyway but started getting a warning in PBEM games when I upgraded to 6.1.
Thanks
Scott
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

The warning shouldn't affect your PBEM game, you can ignore it. Either you or your opponent has a slightly different Oob. To be on the safe side, I just sent them to you.

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”