USA west coast

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

USA west coast

Post by aletoledo »

I'm looking for someone to play against on the west coast. after work hours I'd be able to send a turn every half hour probably, maybe even faster. we might plan to do 4 to 5 turns a night, depending on our schedules.
Scott_WAR
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:27 pm

RE: USA west coast

Post by Scott_WAR »

I will take you up on that, I'll e-mail you with the details.
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: USA west coast

Post by aletoledo »

well playing against Scott_WAR has been a ball. its cool when you can get 4-5 turns in a night, it really moves the game along. especially considering that in some 5 player games, someone is bound to drop out and you're lucky to get one turn in per night!

anyone else in the pacific time zone that wants to do multiple turns per night in a 1v1?
Titan
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: new Zealand
Contact:

RE: USA west coast

Post by Titan »

ill play,i live in NZ and can usually reply turns fast,scott can vouch for me,we are doing 3-4 in a 24hr period

send file

Panzer@xtra.co.nz
pyrhic
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:27 pm

RE: USA west coast

Post by pyrhic »

I'd be up for it.
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: USA west coast

Post by aletoledo »

great! what side would you like? if you want axis, just pick whatever options you'd like (I'd suggest advanced supply, but no auto or area supply for myself) and then send me the first turn.

if you'd like allies, shoot me an email (or post here) and I'll get the first turn out when I get back from work.

aletoledo@yahoo.com
schury
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:29 am

RE: USA west coast

Post by schury »

ORIGINAL: aletoledo

great! what side would you like? if you want axis, just pick whatever options you'd like (I'd suggest advanced supply, but no auto or area supply for myself) and then send me the first turn.

if you'd like allies, shoot me an email (or post here) and I'll get the first turn out when I get back from work.

aletoledo@yahoo.com
you are very crazy about this game[:D]
plz try my strategy,i count on you to prove the value of it.i think it should have some value even facing human players[;)]
contact me if you wanna a new game:)
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”