The Further Upgrades for SPWaW

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Barry Wilson
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Ontario, OR

The Further Upgrades for SPWaW

Post by Barry Wilson »

Since I've version 5.01 successfully installed I want now to add the further upgrades, i.e. vs. 5.02, 5.03 and 6.01. I know that you have to install them in that order, and that's what I'm going to do. However, I have a problem (doubtless temporary); I can't get the site for these upgrades to respond. I get a message to the effect that it's not responding. What is happening here? Is there another location where I can get them?

The site where I downloaded the full Game vs. 5.01 was colored blue. The site (Matrix Games) where I'm to get the further upgrades is white. Any significance to that? Thanks.
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Go here: http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm

I've never had a problem with downloads from Fabio. Also, if you have v5.1, you only need the upgrade to v5.2, and from v5.2 to v6.1 to bring you up to date. You can skip over v5.3 (it wasn't that great, anyway). Fabio also has a bunch of other great game stuff on that page. And don't forget to delete the steel.prf file before each upgrade install.

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”