already read treads marked as unread

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
wild_Willie2
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Arnhem (holland) yes a bridge to far...

already read treads marked as unread

Post by wild_Willie2 »

Since Matrix changed this forum, I keep seeing opened treads marked as unread (while northing new has been added to that tread). Anny solutions [&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
User avatar
freeboy
Posts: 8969
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Colorado

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by freeboy »

make sure you log on and off, seems to help me.. good luck
"Tanks forward"
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by Mr.Frag »

Don't use the back button.
harrer
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:34 am

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by harrer »

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Don't use the back button.

I don't use the back button and I read some thread before I logged off. And when back and logged on, all what I read was marked as unread [&:]

Harrer
User avatar
wild_Willie2
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Arnhem (holland) yes a bridge to far...

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by wild_Willie2 »

I logged myself of, and after I logged in again this morning it seems to work. But for how long????
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
User avatar
wild_Willie2
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Arnhem (holland) yes a bridge to far...

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by wild_Willie2 »

until now..........
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by Charles2222 »

ORIGINAL: harrer
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Don't use the back button.

I don't use the back button and I read some thread before I logged off. And when back and logged on, all what I read was marked as unread [&:]


Harrer

Perhaps you are using the 'backspace' key on occasion? I'm not entirely convinced myself, but it does seem that when I have hit the backspace instead, that is where it is sometimes occuring.
User avatar
Twotribes
Posts: 6466
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Jacksonville NC
Contact:

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by Twotribes »

I have the same problem, the back button doesnt work for me so we arent talking about that. I am talking about logging off and returning several hours later to find most of the read threads marked as unread. I dont worry about it, I dont read all threads anyway and if I posted to one it is easy enough to tell if no one else posted to it.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
User avatar
Moquia
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:19 pm

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Post by Moquia »

Yeah i have the problems to. All this shouldn't really be necessary, this forum is too important for Matrixgames. I don’t know if ASPPlayground is on top of it, but maybe a forum downgrade would solve the problems.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”