4 person game

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Looking to start a 4 person game. Post here with your country and options preferences. My email is: cookiecrumbs@sbcglobal.net
jagular
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 pm
Contact:

RE: 4 person game

Post by jagular »

Western allies.
Options: Doesn't matter

jagular
Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

RE: 4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Ok for options how about:

Fog of War --> ON
Advanced Supply --> ON
Auto Supply --> OFF
Area Supply --> OFF


So far we have:

Western Allies: jagular
Russia+China: open
Germany: open
Japan: open

Once we get two more players I'll take whatever country is left.

Anyone? Anyone Bueler?
User avatar
MarcelJV
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: Mohrsville, PA

RE: 4 person game

Post by MarcelJV »

Russia/China then.

What pace are we looking for? I am good for one turn a day.
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

hey, sent you an email. I'm in and would like to play Japan.
Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

RE: 4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Ok, we have:

Germany: Dragol
Japan: batou
Russia/China: MarcelJV
WA: Jagular

This will be a friendly game with plenty of banter and RPing. Let's try for 1 turn per day but don't stress about it if you're busy. I'll set it up tonight and send it on to batou.

Good luck and may the Third Reich grind your guts for axle grease.
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

sent on the turn to Marcel.
User avatar
MarcelJV
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: Mohrsville, PA

RE: 4 person game

Post by MarcelJV »

I got the turn but I do not have Jagular's email.[&:]
ORIGINAL: batou

sent on the turn to Marcel.
Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

RE: 4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Try PMing him.
User avatar
MarcelJV
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: Mohrsville, PA

RE: 4 person game

Post by MarcelJV »

I sent him an email through this site so I hope he get it. I will PM him as well.
ORIGINAL: Dragol

Try PMing him.
User avatar
MarcelJV
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: Mohrsville, PA

RE: 4 person game

Post by MarcelJV »

Sent the turn to Jagular.
jagular
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 pm
Contact:

RE: 4 person game

Post by jagular »

Turn sent to Dragol.

VICTORY IN EAST AFRICA
Elements of the South African Army have secured Italian East Africa.
British ships, escorted by a squadron of Swordfish from the Ark Royal damaged an Italian destroyer and a German Stuka.
Troops from both sides are massing in North-East Africa.
Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

RE: 4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Concerned over the inceasing hostilities in Africa and the Mediterranean, Germany dispaches a few diplomats to see if the matter can be settled in a calm and peaceful manner. The diplomats report that the highlands are quite green this time of year.
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

After being away on a diplomatic mission, Emperor Hirohito returns and orders a massive land attack on the province of Changsha. Although repulsed, that and the follow-up air attack inflict numerous Chinese casualties. A glourious victory for the Emperor! The Emporer spoke at the War Ministry in honor of the soldiers that fell in battle. "When the Chinese aggressors are under control, Japan can have peace at last" he declared.






BTW, are we going to update to the new patch in this game or not?

jagular
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 pm
Contact:

RE: 4 person game

Post by jagular »

Turn sent to Dragol.

BTW: I already have the new patch installed :-|

Have fun, (because I ain't)
Jagular
jagular
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 pm
Contact:

RE: 4 person game

Post by jagular »

And again sent to Dragol
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

I am not so patiently waiting here Dragol [:)]
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

Sent the turn off to Marcel. Did some more damage to Chinese troops using air power. However, the objective was not reached, as the lone flak gun in Chungking was not damaged.

Other than that, a pretty boring turn. I don't want to lose my 3 resources from WA next turn.
Dragol
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 am

RE: 4 person game

Post by Dragol »

Once again time for the age old question, who's turn is it?
batou
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 pm

RE: 4 person game

Post by batou »

I dunno. Marcel, did you get the turn from me? I sent it Sunday night.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”