One more game... :)

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
dobeln
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:43 pm

One more game... :)

Post by dobeln »

Looking for one more game - will play as either side. GMT time zones a plus, but not a req :)

Suggested settings: FoW on, Fuel costs on, Adv supply!
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: One more game... :)

Post by Forwarn45 »

Hi there. I would like to give it a go! I'd prefer allies but am open. I'm the US but can probably get a few turns done a day for at least the next few days and then at least 2 after that. Interested? If you want to play Axis - you can start and send to Forwarn45@aol.com.
dobeln
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:43 pm

RE: One more game... :)

Post by dobeln »

Ok - turn 1 coming up :)
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”