Has anyone bought MegaCampaign from Europe?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
tomaszp
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Lublin, Poland

Has anyone bought MegaCampaign from Europe?

Post by tomaszp »

Hello,
I would really like to buy Desert Fox Mega Campaign, but I live in Poland.
I read that the game might be sent only via FedEx. The problem is it costs 50$!!! It's way too much for me. Is it possible to send the game by post or is there another way to decrease transport costs?

I'm not sure if it's good forum for that question, but anyway thanks in advance.

Tomek
RolandRahn_MatrixForum
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Beloit, USA

Post by RolandRahn_MatrixForum »

Originally posted by Tomek:
Hello,
I would really like to buy Desert Fox Mega Campaign, but I live in Poland.
I read that the game might be sent only via FedEx. The problem is it costs 50$!!! It's way too much for me. Is it possible to send the game by post or is there another way to decrease transport costs?

I'm not sure if it's good forum for that question, but anyway thanks in advance.

Tomek

I think that the best way to reduce the shipping costs is to organize group orders.... If you order 25 CDs, the shipment cost per CD should be less than $3 (to Germany).

Regards,
Roland
O de B
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 10:00 am
Location: France, Paris

Post by O de B »

50$ ?
Wow !
From what i've heard for Western Europe (France, Germany, Italy) it's around 28-30$
(something i consider too high though so i looked for bulk ordering)...
tomaszp
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Lublin, Poland

Post by tomaszp »

I think $50 applied to Poland then, not to whole Europe.
Anyway, I don't believe I'll find 25 buyers in my country. Maybe I'll try with someone from Germany.
I'm willing to pay up to $30 for the game and delivery. If someone gathers people for group order please e-mail me:
tpomorsk@elka.pw.edu.pl

BTW, Don't you have to pay custom fee at the border if the package is worth more than $200? That would mean you can only buy 8 games for one delivery to avoid additional costs.

Thanks for answers
Tomek
tomaszp
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Lublin, Poland

Post by tomaszp »

I just read Roland Rahn's post from August 25 and I guess I know how it works now.
Since I don't have enough money to make such a generous offer myself I'll just wait for the next.

Thanks
Tomek
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”