Looking for Axis opponent 1x1, NO AV, AS, FoW, Fuel On

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Basilhare
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:22 am

Looking for Axis opponent 1x1, NO AV, AS, FoW, Fuel On

Post by Basilhare »

I have played several PBEM games as Allies (Won some, Lost some) and am looking for an Axis Opponent.....e-mail direct as I dont check Yahoo Messaging.....would prefer at least one turn per day....

faronbell@cox.net

Looking for these parameters:
No Auto Victory
Adv Supply
Fuel On
Fog of War = Yes

Thanks.....Faron.
Basilhare (Faron)
MrQuiet
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:35 pm

RE: Looking for Axis opponent 1x1, NO AV, AS, FoW, Fuel On

Post by MrQuiet »

Did you ever get my first turn? Should I send it again??

-MrQuiet
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”