Opponents needed

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
sneaky_jap
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:10 pm

Opponents needed

Post by sneaky_jap »

Scen 16,17,or 19.
Either side, any options.

Been honing my skills against Jeffs,Veer and Canoerebel
and learning from my mistakes.

Thanks
sneaky_jap@cox.net
User avatar
Miller
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:14 am
Location: Ashington, England.

RE: Opponents needed

Post by Miller »

I would be up for Scn 17 with me as USN, give me a mail if interested and we can discuss settings.....I would like to wait for the new patch or use 2.3, I think 2.41 has too many faults.......PMiller4473@aol.com
Ursa MAior
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:10 am
Location: Hungary, EU

RE: Opponents needed

Post by Ursa MAior »

Any shorter scen is out of question?
Image
Art by the amazing Dixie
sneaky_jap
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:10 pm

RE: Opponents needed

Post by sneaky_jap »

Miller get back to me when the patch comes out.
Any word on when?

Ursa I really only like scen 16,17,or 19.
Thanks for the offer thou.

Jack
User avatar
jeffs
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:43 am
Location: Tokyo

RE: Opponents needed

Post by jeffs »

Sneaky, beforewarned...Miller is now playing me for a second time and unfortunately seems to be learning at a rather rapid rate![:(]
To quote from Evans/Peattie`s {Kaigun}
"Mistakes in operations and tactics can be corrected, but
political and strategic mistakes live forever". The authors were refering to Japan but the same could be said of the US misadventure in Iraq
Ursa MAior
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:10 am
Location: Hungary, EU

RE: Opponents needed

Post by Ursa MAior »

I will contact you then in Septmber, after I came back. to check whether is it OK with you to start a game.

Image
Art by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”