The dreaded PT Boat Crash

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
sfbaytf
Posts: 1398
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:54 pm

The dreaded PT Boat Crash

Post by sfbaytf »

I'l playing a PBEM game ver 1.5 and we ran into the PT boat surface action crash to desktop issue. I've turned off the combat animation sequence no luck. I then also turned off the combat summary no luck. Will 1.60 fix this?
Toast
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

RE: The dreaded PT Boat Crash

Post by Toast »

Treespider and I ran into this in our current game. The only thing that worked for us (after Treespider trying numerous things) was to turn all the sound options to 0. Everything ran smoothly after that.

Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”