1v1 PBEM

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
revalry
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 2:42 am

1v1 PBEM

Post by revalry »

Im looking to play a game as the Allies. I have hardly any experience with them and need to know what they are all about. Id like to play a game with a person who digs this game as much as i do. I can make a move everyday and more on the weekends.

RULES: 1940, ADV SUPPLY, NO AREA SUPPLY, NO END DATE OR AUTO VICTORY.

contact me at:

revalry@hotmail.com
User avatar
Fazman
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:42 pm

RE: 1v1 PBEM

Post by Fazman »

Check yer PM's and confirm , I'll be outside warming up the panzers :)
User avatar
Fazman
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:42 pm

RE: 1v1 PBEM

Post by Fazman »

resent Pm .... Gawd! Tcp/Ip can't come soon enough![&o]

C_ <---underscore, ya what was i thinking !?

C_Blanchard at Shaw.ca
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”